Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm finally free

If was as if her memories were taken,  blissfully streamed from her conscious mind. He was of no importance. She was free.  


I was at an inn, drinking wine and lost in thought.
When I fell asleep, it was like someone sucked out  all my affection for Him.

I imagined it as if a magical creature touching my head, digging through my mind, reaching and taking my misplaced affection for a man that caused me nothing but anguish.

It was like any and every affection I had for him was blissfully gone.

Gone like when lightning passes and the after is glorious sunshine.

It was the first time in a long while where  I felt free.

I had my wings again.
I flew from all my self-loathing that stemmed from my masochistic affection from Him

I was finally, finally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment